UR Models Review
Any industry has its bad points, nothing comes with 100% guarantees however n the industry there are some safe places you can go to avoid modelling scams one of these is UR Models Review.
OF all the modelling platforms we have researched they are one of only two that had a 5* google review.
Yes some people complained however reading between the lines these have been posted by people who have either not been to UR Models or just didn’t cut the mustard.
what i liked about UR Models was there transparency…
- They dont guarantee models job which is normally a sign of a scam company.
- They pay for the models test shoot
- They charge a deposit for a test shoot however you 100% get it back
- Having spent lots of time speaking to the team they all seemed very quailed and had the skills to help me succeed.
when i questioned UR Models if they where a scam there made some really good points.
- They are a registered UK company with company house which is a government body and all legitimate companies need to register with.
- They pointed out a negative review does not mean a company is bad it means someone was unhappy with the service (that happens my mum leaves negative reviews for TESCO’s)
- They confirm everything they say via email
- they make it clear on there website that they are not an agency
- They have an extensive list of modelling agencies developed over 10 years.
UR Models Review understand that Scams are a huge part of this industry and it’s important you as an aspiring model get to grips with all aspects, trust UR Models team and it will help you in the future.
UR Models team have been in this fast paced world for years, we know the good, we know the bad and we know the very dark side, so please take a moment to read this and also follow our advice.
There are model scams out there that are ready to con you out of money, leave you will bad quality products and give you bad advice that leads you down the wrong path.
all of which can be very upsetting, stressful and can ruin your chances of model success, so do not rush entering this industry do your research and then ask a good company like UR Models.
There are some amazing websites out there dedicated to advice, there are also some blogs that cover these topics in details so research and go online!
Whichever avenue you decide to take on getting into modelling, make sure you always know everything needed, knowledge will make you the best you can be.
Gt Models Review advise all models to read up their selves online, go on blogs, talk to other models and trust in industry experts like ourselves. Build your confidence firstly, research all the time and any doubts seek advice or walk away.
Remember any questions get in touch with the UR Models team today.